- Manufactures state-of-the-art ISDN and IP-based video conferencing equipment.
- Provider of voice, data, video communication services with literally hundreds of network
applications, devices, programs.
- AliceStreet Conference Center
- Unique video conferencing software that provides a 3-D simulation of an actual conference
room. PowerPoint presentations can also be delivered.
- Arel Anyware
- Adds multipoint live video and VoIP to Microsoft Live Meeting.
- Avaya Video Conferencing
- Offers desktop video conferencing with Avaya one-X Communicator, as well as
high-definition office and conference room video conferencing systems.
- Blue Jeans
- Cloud-based video conferencing that works with a wide array of conferencing systems, including
mobile video, desktop computers, room conferencing systems, MCUs, and regular telephones.
- BNI Solutions
- Offers video conferencing products for on-premises installation: PowerPlay, a family of
H.323 IP-Based video conferencing endpoints that can interoperate with other H.323 systems,
and IPContact, an embedded software package that allows users to conduct high quality, multipoint
video conferences over any IP-based network without a centralized MCU.
- BT Conferencing
- Offers video conferencing, phone conferencing, and web conferencing based on WebEx and LiveMeeting.
BT Conferencing is a U.S. subsidiary of BT Group plc, the large telecom company headquartered in the UK.
- Central Offices Business Centres
- Offers Polycom-based video conferencing services in Singapore.
- Offers corporate video conferencing solutions from Tandberg, Polycom, and other vendors, in the UK,
Europe, and United States.
- ClearSea, by Mirial (formerly Dylogic)
- A desktop video conferencing network appliance, designed to meet the video conferencing needs
of an organization. Available either as a physical appliance or virtual appliance (VMware based).
- Clique Communications
- Offers CliqueForum, a web conferencing system featuring high quality multipoint video,
as licensed software, as a hosted service, or on an OEM basis.
Also offers Clique Video Messenger, an
inexpensive video instant messaging / chat service for Windows PCs.
- Monthly subscription service offering multipoint video conferencing, instant messaging, and application sharing.
- Covideo Systems
- Offers business-oriented video email, video conferencing, and video sales rep services.
- DigiChat AV
- Software options with features like moderated chat, VoIP, web cam, flexible instant messaging
and file sharing.
- Flash-based video conferencing with up to six simultaneous webcam feeds. Also features real-time
document sharing. Hosted service; soon to be available for private installations.
- e-Conference Center, by WSI
- Inexpensive multiparty video conferencing, combined with the ability to share PowerPoint
slides, whiteboard, and file sharing.
- eMEETplus, by Neotechsoft
- Multiparty video conferencing supporting up to 17 live video streams, plus document sharing,
web page sharing, whiteboard/markup, and file transfer features.
- Offers a wide variety of video conferencing products and solutions, including multipoint
video conferencing, group/boardroom conferencing, desktop video conferencing, and video network
- Offers video, audio, and web conferencing services, as well as telepresence conference rooms
available for hire in locations around the world.
- Flash-based video networking with public/private chat, URL sharing, timer, recording. One speaker at a time;
other broadcasters are put in an ordered queue.
- GlowPoint operates a global IP video network, selling high-performance video phone
services to businesses.
- GoodMood WIP
- Combines webcasting, IP video conferencing, and WebTV. Also features whiteboard, application sharing,
- Full-size, real-time images for video conferencing. Able to simultaneously connect up to 4 studios
worldwide. Interpreters available if needed. Purchase and leasing options available.
- A multi-user web conferencing solution which allows unlimited video conference meetings,
desktop sharing and advanced scheduling support.
- Offers a suite of web and video conferencing products, variously designed for team meetings, online training and eLearning,
large events and webinars, and online customer support. Uses a small downloadable client rather than a web browser.
Offered as a hosted service or as licensed software on a per-seat basis.
- Imajet Communications
- Systems for boardroom and desktop video conferencing.
- In-House Communication
- Offers video conferencing, audio conferencing, and web conferencing systems
from top-name vendors.
- Offers video conferencing service and equipment. Video conferencing room rentals are also available.
- International Video Conferencing, Inc. (IVCi)
- Provides conferencing solutions by installing and managing systems built by
a variety of vendors, including video conferencing, web conferencing,
streaming, audio/visual systems and network services.
- Hosted video conferencing featuring a simulated 3-D environment. Allows up to 16 participants to join the meeting
via webcam, and appear around a simulated conference table. Slides can be shown on one wall of the room.
- LifeSize[ click for reviews ]
- High definition video and audio communications suite with products for small-medium or
medium-large groups. Integrated for plug-and-play use with most displays or monitors.
Also allows users to join conferences via Skype video.
- MegaMeeting Video Conferencing
- Offers a range of video and web conferencing services, from personal to enterprise level.
Guest participants need only a web browser with Flash; no additional software to install. Supports
Windows, Macintosh, and Linux for guests; presenters must use Windows. Up to 16 live video streams
- MCI Conferencing
- Phone and video conferencing with optional web conferencing features.
- Video conferencing service built by NTT-IT, very widely used in the Pacific Rim and delivered
in the US by VRMeetings. Supports up to 32 simultaneous live images, plus screen sharing.
Offers three meeting formats: Conference Room, Presentation Room, and Seminar Room (which
permits audiences up to 1,000). Payment is either by monthly subscription, per use, or per minute.
- Software used for building scalable peer-to-peer video and audio communication
services. Tiered pricing starting at 50 simultaneous users.
- Nefsis Video Conferencing [ click for reviews ]
- Provides full-suite web conferencing and live collaboration with multiparty video and hands-free VoIP.
Supports all leading webcams and PC video peripherals, including HD. IT-friendly security, feature and
bandwidth controls for business. Available under scalable online service and dedicated server/software plans.
- Wide range of hosted video conferencing, web conferencing and teleconferencing applications and services for small or
large groups. Full service Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint video options, or bridging services supplied for your
own equipment. Secure, fully-featured web conferencing includes desktop sharing, recording, live polling and more.
Conference rooms available around the world by the hour, day or week.
- Full-motion video phone. Simple set-up, easy to use. Flat monthly fee or pay in advance
- omNovia Secure Conference
- Hosted, secure video and web conferencing platform, integrated within your existing web site for up to 1,000 simultaneous participants and multiple presenters.
Omnovia is web browser-based, (no heavy software installation), with integrated voice conferencing. Offers private file sharing and multiple moderator options.
Also allows you to record, archive and rebroadcast your presentations in high resolution.
- OnSync , by Digital Samba
- Web conferencing with integrated VOIP audio and live video. File sharing, live polling, full feature recording,
customizable screen layouts, Learning Management System (LMS) integrations available. Software for purchase or managed
service options. Flexible licensing models available. Supports Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux.
Flash based. Free unlimited use for up to three participants; monthly fee for larger meetings.
- OpenMeetings [ click for reviews ]
- Free, open source web and video conferencing software, based on Java and Flash. Works on any platform and any browser.
User interface is available in many languages.
May require more technical expertise to install than most commercial web conferencing software.
- Allows developers to embed Flash-based video chatting into a web site or web application
through an API (applications program interface).
- Offers a range of group video conferencing and desktop video conferencing systems.
Polycom Office combines web conferencing features with live video.
- Radiance Communications
- Phone and video conferencing services, primarily serving Singapore and Malaysia.
- Desktop video conferencing products accessible on any device. Built-in firewall traversal, ability to
broadcast to large audience including both PC and Mac users. Highly scalable. Radvision also sells tools
for developing internet conferencing applications.
- Santa Cruz Networks (formerly Reality Fusion)
- High end video conferencing and data conferencing products for reselling carriers,
large enterprises, and government agencies.
- Satellite Communication Systems
- Offers worldwide video conferencing via satellite.
- Session, by Wave Three Software
- Full motion video over IP and voice over IP, combined with application sharing.
Uses peer-to-peer communication. Supports Windows and Macintosh clients.
- Unreal Media Server
- Free streaming media server for Windows operating systems, similar to those offered by
Real Networks and Microsoft. Can be used for live video conferencing or to deliver stored
video or audio streams. Requires some technical expertise to set up, but the software is free.
- VIA3, by VIACK Corporation
- Highly secure, high resolution, lower bandwidth video for real-time conferencing. Telephone quality
audio delivered over internet, eliminating additional phone charges. One-click meeting initiation,
integrated and simultaneous audio/video, notice of contacts currently online, secure online file
- Web-based video and audio conferencing available 24/7 with live chat, presentation and collaboration tools
such as document/file sharing, PowerPoint and spreadsheets. 10 guests possible, up to 6 can be seen
at one time. Email invitation to attendees provides direct link to meeting. One time set-up fee; pay-
as-you-go monthly after that.
- Client/server video conferencing software. The client software runs on PCs or PDAs. Also available
as a hosted service on a per-minute basis.
- Virtex C3
- Offers live desktop video and audio conferencing, and web delivery of recorded video presentations.
- Multiparty video conferencing up to 63 participants, media sharing, and VoIP phone integration.
Can be used in either presentation mode or discussion mode. Also offers the option to install the
vzRoom software on your own server.
- See MCI.